What we cover:
- Mechanical Malfunctions: Any mechanical issue that is not caused by damage such as, wifi connection, speakers, buttons, battery, chargeport.
- Accidental Damage: Cracked screen, broken LCD, broken buttons.
- Non-Repairable Damage: We will replace your device with a new one if it is damaged beyond repair.
- Water or Liquid Damage: Even though the Apple Watch Edition is water resistant, It's not water proof! Should you have any incident where your device is submerged and not working properly, we will either repair or replace your device.
What the average cost to repair your Apple Watch without our coverage!
Apple Watch's are expensive and expensive to repair. If you're not careful, the costs can add up quickly. See the average repair costs below and see how much you can save with a policy from eSURRANTY. We protect your Apple Watch against everyday accidents, common malfunctions and water/liquid damage .
Ready To Get Coverage? Click Here!
- Save 35% vs Apple Care
- Express Replacement Available*
- Covers accidents like drops, spills & breaks
- Deductibles as low as $25.00 for the most common incidents
- Continuous coverage transfers when you upgrade watches
*We will replace your damaged or non-repairable device within 1 business day after your claim is approved. Certain restrictions apply. See your policy terms and conditions for details.
Loss & Theft coverage is not available for Apple Watches.
All plans automatically renew after the initial paid period until cancelled.
Deductibles: Mechanical Malfunctions $25. Accidental Damage $89.